by Dr. Manny Show
August 3, 2010
Gregory Hirsch was never diagnosed with a genetic heart condition until after it killed him - that's because his first and only symptom was sudden death. Now, his father has made it his personal mission to raise awareness and save lives.
View the video...
Waldwick HS Offers Heart Screening for Freshmen
By Christina Hernandez
Waldwick Suburban News
Friday, February 19, 2010
CBS Channel 2 News: Waldwick Screening draws media attention
Fox News: Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death
Did you know:
- Of the most expensive employee health conditions for employers, 4 are related to heart disease and stroke - high blood pressure, heart attack, diabetes and chest pain
- Over 50% of all stroke victims have no symptoms?
- Over 25% of sudden cardiac death victims have no symptoms?
- Family Practice & Internal Medicine
- Nutrional Counseling Services
- Primary Care
- Corporate Lifescans
- Athlete & Adolescent LifeScan Screenings
- ABCs of Prevention & Wellness Information
- Archives of Publicity
- Men's Education
- Nutritional Counseling & Wellness Partners
- Police and Firefighters
- Recent News
- Recent Studies
- Screenings & Upcoming Events
- Students and Athletes
- Types of Screenings
- Women's Education
- All -