CardiacScan Imaging Equipment LLC offers a non-invasive assessment for heart disease and stroke by way of a pain-free ultrasound technology. For a small fee and in about 30 minutes, our well-trained Cardiovascular Technologists will administer an Echocardiogram, Carotid Ultrasound, and an Ankle-Brachial Index in the privacy and convenience of your own office space. You will be provided with an immediate assessment of risk. The data offered by our state-of-the-art ultrasound machine will then be analyzed and interpreted by our Cardiologist who will provide you with an easy to understand report emailed directly to you.
Healthcare costs are more expensive than ever and climbing at unimaginable rates. Employers are finding it more and more difficult to provide their employees with health benefits that meet their needs while remaining affordable for the company. The key to lowering costs and assuring that you and your employees stay healthy is through prevention. The ultrasound technology employed by CardiacScan Imaging Equipment LLC technologists can be an elemental and cost-effective part of preventative practices.
Chronic Diseases afflict many workers and are a major source of health care costs to employers. By implementing workplace health programs, employers can reduce health risks and improve the quality of their workforce performance, lower health care expenditures and boost productivity. Heart Disease affects nearly one in five adult Americans. The American Heart Association is emphasizing the need for 20 year olds to start getting heart disease check -ups to avert having a possible heart attack or stroke. The evidence about heart disease being preventable continues to grow. An average employer spends an estimated $18,000 per employee per year for all costs related to health and lost productivity due to illness. CardiacScan imaging provides a LifeScan Screen which incorporates an echocardiogram, Carotid ultrasound and Ankle Brachial index to employees, in an effort to early detect potential heart disease. All screens are read by board certified cardiologist and results are mailed to individuals and their physicians. Early Detection is the key to prevention.
Important Facts for Employers to Consider:
- Of the most expensive employee health conditions for employers, 4 are related to heart disease and stroke - high blood pressure, heart attack, diabetes and chest pain.
- Chronic Diseases afflict many workers and are a major source of healthcare costs to employers.
- CVD or Cardiovascular disease is the #1 killer in the US of both Men and Women and leading cause of disability.
- According to the CDC, research shows that workplace health programs work and can lead to reductions of more than 25% in absenteeism, health care costs, and disability/workers compensation costs.
- On average, employers spend an estimated $18,000 per employee per year for all costs related to health and lost productivity due to illness* CDC
- Investments bring returns - for every dollar an employer spends on a comprehensive health program there is a return on investment of $3 to $6* CDC
Did you know:
- Over 25% of sudden cardiac death victims have no symptoms?
- Sudden cardiac death claims more lives than stroke, lung cancer, breast cancer, automobile accidents and AIDS combined?
- According to the American Stroke Association, someone in the U.S. has a stroke every 45 seconds and someone dies every 3 minutes?
- Family Practice & Internal Medicine
- Nutrional Counseling Services
- Primary Care
- Corporate Lifescans
- Athlete & Adolescent LifeScan Screenings
- ABCs of Prevention & Wellness Information
- Archives of Publicity
- Men's Education
- Nutritional Counseling & Wellness Partners
- Police and Firefighters
- Recent News
- Recent Studies
- Screenings & Upcoming Events
- Students and Athletes
- Types of Screenings
- Women's Education
- All -