Nutrional Counseling Services
Nutrition & Wellness Programs are offered as well, from AADP Certified practitioners – American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
AADP Training consisted of over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. Teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Kerri's education and past health care training has equipped her with extensive knowledge in nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills and her knowledge of different dietary theories, she can work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
Call us at 1-888-518-2810
Did you know:
- That early detection and treatment can save lives & Reduce Healthcare costs?
- Chronic Diseases afflict many workers and are a major source of healthcare costs to employers?
- Obesity is a leading risk factor for cardiovascular disease?
- Family Practice & Internal Medicine
- Nutrional Counseling Services
- Primary Care
- Corporate Lifescans
- Athlete & Adolescent LifeScan Screenings
- ABCs of Prevention & Wellness Information
- Archives of Publicity
- Men's Education
- Nutritional Counseling & Wellness Partners
- Police and Firefighters
- Recent News
- Recent Studies
- Screenings & Upcoming Events
- Students and Athletes
- Types of Screenings
- Women's Education
- All -