Primary Care physicians typically face the challenge of having to refer clients out to third parties for imaging services. We can augment your range of services in offering Cardiac and Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound Testing as part of your practice. This not only benefits you in revenue retention but additionally serves to enhance your overall patient wellness by providing timely and convenient care with medical staff they have come to trust and depend upon. CSIS provides an easy to implement Cardiac and Peripheral Vascular Ultrasound testing service, all for one low monthly lease fee. Ultrasound is the most typical type of echocardiogram performed.
CSIS recognizes your need for minimal intrusion when it comes to sharing space in your practice. We require only one room in which to provide state-of-the-art equipment and highly trained CV Technologists. We also staff highly experienced Cardiologists and Vascular Surgeons. With their assistance, you can receive an immediate preliminary report and a final report within 48-72 hours.
Did you know:
- Of the most expensive employee health conditions for employers, 4 are related to heart disease and stroke - high blood pressure, heart attack, diabetes and chest pain
- On average, over 89 females die from heart disease and stroke in New York each day?
- Every 20 seconds, a person in the United States has a heart attack?
- Family Practice & Internal Medicine
- Nutrional Counseling Services
- Primary Care
- Corporate Lifescans
- Athlete & Adolescent LifeScan Screenings
- ABCs of Prevention & Wellness Information
- Archives of Publicity
- Men's Education
- Nutritional Counseling & Wellness Partners
- Police and Firefighters
- Recent News
- Recent Studies
- Screenings & Upcoming Events
- Students and Athletes
- Types of Screenings
- Women's Education
- All -