* * * OVER 12,000 PEOPLE SCREENED IN THE TRI-STATE AREA! * * *
DID YOU KNOW...
According to the American Stroke Association, someone in the U.S. has a stroke every 45 seconds and someone dies every 3 minutes. Over 50% of all stroke victims have no symptoms.
The American Heart Association recommends that prevention for heart attacks begin at age 20.
Talk to us about our corporate wellness programs.
- Chief Vincent J Caruso, Lodi Police Department.
- Wanda Snell, Bowen Memorial Baptist Church
- Doris L. Geier, IGHL
- Kathleen A. Lyons, NYSUT Retiree Services Consultant
- - Mary E. McDonnell – MORETRENCH
- - TSBA Group, Inc.
- - Anthony V LaFerrera – President, Suffolk County Fire Chief's Council
- - Bethpage Fire District
- - William Plant – President, Suffolk County Detectives Association
- - Freddie of Holbrook, NY – Nassau Police Benevolent Association
- - Susan of North Massapequa, NY – Nassau Police Benevolent Association
- - John of West Hempstead, NY - Nassau Police Benevolent Association
- - Michael of Bayport, NY - Nassau Police Benevolent Association
- - Charles of Mt Sinai, NY - Nassau Police Benevolent Association
- - Karen Ball
- - Sharon Cross, GE Capital Americas, Education and Prevention team
- - Patrick Hall, President, Glen Cove City Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
- - Tom Conly, Mawah PD
WE ARE A PROUD MEMBER OF...
- Family Practice & Internal Medicine
- Nutrional Counseling Services
- Primary Care
- Corporate Lifescans
- Athlete & Adolescent LifeScan Screenings
- ABCs of Prevention & Wellness Information
- Archives of Publicity
- Men's Education
- Nutritional Counseling & Wellness Partners
- Police and Firefighters
- Recent News
- Recent Studies
- Screenings & Upcoming Events
- Students and Athletes
- Types of Screenings
- Women's Education
- All -